We work to be leaders in quality, service, and ultimately surpassing your expectations. We know the value of open communication therefore we have precisely developed a management step by step system that follows the phases of your project from the Preliminary Consultation to Quality Assurance. We believe in keeping you informed and strive to produce a satisfied customer in every Satinwood Home!
Success doesn’t just happen- it’s a result of commitment, dedication and constant focus on you- our valued customer.
February 13, 2014 – Satinwood’s owner Barry D. Regular receiving his Canadian Home Builders’ Association – New Brunswick Master Builder designation from CHBA President, Deep Shergill at Habitation 2014.
Berry Mills Opportunity – Ready to Build!
Two storey executive home located in a country setting just minutes from the city limits and all amenities. Featuring 2,672 square feet of finished living area, 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ bathrooms, private cul-de-sac, country views, propane fireplace, heat pump, granite countertops and much more! Call today to customize!
- This company was an absolute pleasure to work with, we had a home plan that we designed ourselves, we contracted Satinwood to build it. This project far exceeded our expectations, Barry Regular was honest, transparent and nothing but quality work in every corner of this home. They stayed within the budget and timelines promised, we were made aware of any problems and everything was solved to our satisfaction. We felt included in the process and were absolutely amazed with the process and the very reasonable pricing.Paula Fox
- Completed my home project on time and on budget. Excellent communication with contractor led to a seamless transition into my home. Top quality finishes and craftsmanship shows in the final result!Brodie MacDonald
- After hearing about the trials and tribulations of building a new home, I was skeptical, to say the least, on undertaking such an adventure. One person even told me I was crazy and they would never build again. I was soon to be nicely surprised. From my initial meeting to the completion of my new home, my experience with Satinwood Home Creations Ltd was very positive. With exemplary work ethics and people skills you could not go wrong with this partnership, whatever the project.Della MacKillop
- I received Satinwood Home's contact information through a friend and made an appointment to meet with Barry right away. After leaving that first meeting I knew immediately that I wanted Satinwood to build me my home. From beginning to end the process was a great experience and both Barry Sr. and Jr. were pleasant and professional to deal with. They had some unique requests and specific tastes to adhere to from me and they more then met my expectations!! Each sub contractor that I was introduced to was extremely friendly and a pleasure to work with as well. Schedules were followed, deadlines were met and I was informed of each new step taking place so that I could follow the process closely and feel included. Barry had made a few suggestions for me to try when I couldn't quite decide on some things and I was thrilled with the outcomes! All in all, my kids and I are now living in our dream home and couldn't be happier! I would certainly encourage anyone looking to build a home to contact Satinwood Home Creations and make an appointment now! I'm certain that you'll be glad you did. I am!Melany Landry
- I have worked on various home builds & projects with Barry for almost 20 years, in fact he built our home as well. The quality of his work is excellent and he is honest and dedicated to his clients. I highly recommend him as a solid and great contractor.Kat Guitard
- The Satinwood Home Creation team were very passionate on building and creating the home we wanted as our retirement home. We were very pleased with our experience. We were very involved in the whole process and that was extremely important to us. We especially loved the variety of local supplier choices offered to us, etc...flooring, fireplace, stones and much more although free to use any suppliers of choice. We appreciated the open communication throughout the planning and building process and this often helped with our decision making. Like any other build, there were minor hiccups along the way, but Satinwood Home Creation always addressed these issues and solved them immediately. I can't express enough how truly grateful we are with our home. We had an excellent business relationship with Satinwood Home Creation and we would highly recommend them as your future builder.Annette & Mark Baisley
- The Satinwood Team made building a house a fun experience. We’ve heard stories where projects weren’t completed, builders were hard to deal with, not the enjoyable experience building a house is supposed to be. Satinwood is truly customer focused, and they are very easy to work with. Thanks for being patient with us Satinwood! The experience we had with Satinwood surpassed our expectations. At any time during the project if we noticed something we didn’t like (even when they were a result of a decision we made), the Satinwood team would discuss options, and really worked hard to make sure we got the home we envisioned from the start of the project. Everything was well thought out, and we ended up with the home of our dreams. I cannot say enough good things about Satinwood.Kirk Crowder
- They created the perfect design for what we wanted and they took care of every last detail, and this, within the quoted budget. We were very impressed with their professionalism and their craftsmanship. Their work is impeccable and we wouldn’t consider anyone else but Barry Sr. and Barry Jr. from Satinwood Homes.Mark & Diane Janes
- The experience my wife and I had in building this home with Satinwood Home Creations was outstanding and clearly one of the best decisions we ever made and wish to share with the public. From the first call to Barry to set up an appointment to meet and discuss our plans, everything was handled professionally with several options presented to provoke thought in making potential modifications and ease of process. Once things were cast in stone and set in motion, regular updates were provided, schedules adhered to as promised and personal involvement in every step of the way. We had no surprises and the suggestions made by Barry were exactly as we had hoped. Contractors were highly professional and obviously strove to achieve the Satinwood Standard. All allowances were above industry standard and we couldn't be more pleased with the outcomes. Barry also provided advice to me on generator selection and how to use my generator panel during a power failure. We spoke to other highly reputable builders but were most comfortable and satisfied with the service provided by Satinwood Homes. I cannot say enough of the wonderful building experience we had from Satinwood Home Creations.Scott Patrick
- SATINWOOD Home Creations is their company but the real people that we worked with Barry and Barry Sr. are the faces behind what was an overall excellent experience. Very approachable and attuned to detail from beginning to the end of the project. Also, very good with follow-up to ensure we were happy with the results. I would highly recommend SATINWOOD Home Creations as a builder. Our home is to Elaine and I our house and our cottage. Two thumbs up.William MacLean
- From the first time we used these professionals we found them to be skilled, painstaking, and very accommodating in assisting us to plan and achieve our project goals within the financial realities. Their presence and work in our home continues to be a pleasant experience. We would recommend them without reservation.Mike & Shirley Corbett
- Satinwood Creations was recommended to us by friends who were very satisfied with their work. From the moment we met Barry Sr., and son, Barry we connected instantly. They were very supportive of our design plans and offered us their engineering knowledge to make our project structurally sound. We are very satisfied with their work. Besides their excellent workmanship, they are readily available for any follow-up. We would highly recommend them.Bill & Josephine Mullane